The Ambridge has hosted many weddings and wedding receptions over the past 25 years, in its tradition of friendly, warm hospitality. It offers a flexible, customizable setting for ceremonies and banquets. Conveniently and centrally located, the Ambridge offers high quality service and exceptionally-prepared, superb meals. With menus and pricing to fit your budget, we can help you make this once-in-a-lifetime special day all you can imagine. Our event planning staff will assist you in making the most of all of our services. Our goal is to create the finest atmosphere and deliver to your expectations and vision of your wedding day.
The Ambridge Ballroom has a large hardwood dance floor with space for up to 30 banquet rounds and a large stage. Our Marquam and Sellwood rooms offer spaces for smaller receptions or ceremony set-ups. We will help you put your signature on our space for your most important day.
Come celebrate; relax, dance, dine and enjoy!
Here are some of our special services for the Bride and Groom and their guests:
- Wedding toast service and glasses
- Cake cutting service with dessert plate and flatware
- Glass plates, dinnerware, complete table set
- Beverage station featuring coffee, tea and punch or lemonade with optional soft drinks
- Artfully presented and decorated buffet and cake table
- Banquet rounds with linens and napkins
- Optional white chair covers
- Table numbers
- Personalized menus
- Customized colored lighting (with floating stars in the Ballroom)
- Uniformed servers
- Full A/V system (Projector, Screen, Sound and Microphone)
- Hardwood dance floor in the Ballroom and Marquam Rooms
- Hosted or No Host Bar Services
- Flexible floor plan
- Separate VIP rooms for bride and groom
- All reception and ceremony set-up
- Two hour rehearsal
- Convenient parking available